I experienced how hard building a great team and a great product Customers love and want. I witnessed how hard to build a category that can really change the world. Without a doubt, this will foster greatly my product & engineering thinking in my next adventure.
During my recent years, learning how to scale a SaaS Platform, building a great startup, finding awesome people to work and serving to great retails in the UK and US have been added as indispensable assets to my career and experience. Moreover, I have had a chance working at scale and building software for more than 100M monthly active users in search, marketplace and travel industry reaching more than 32 markets.
I’m always keen to reflect all these hard gained experiences in my next role to the team via a mentor-mentor relationship with fellow engineers, designers, product managers, leaders and of course to the customers.
Currently, I’m Solutions Architect at AWS working with customers to help them learn about and use AWS to solve their business problems.
Latest From Blog…
- Leading or managing?It is a really short article but puts the definition of Leaders, Managers and Creators ver well. Leadership is different than management. Leaders are exploring, going to new places. Managers are enforcing, using authority to improve results. Leaders have to invent what is possible. I think there is too much to think, document,Continue reading “Leading or managing?”
- Security should/will/always be Job 0The Solar Winds hack is still being unfolded. A good summary article from Bruce Schneier explains just how bad it is. Some important points to note: Origin Orion is a network management product from a company named SolarWinds, with over 300,000 customers worldwide. Possible Root Cause (So far..) We don’t know how, butContinue reading “Security should/will/always be Job 0”
- !is tiny, is false is not!A confusing blog title like this is to remind why using ! in programming sometimes confuses other readers of your program. Let alone confusing people, sometimes due to big screens, rushing code review, different fonts etc., it is easy to miss ! in your statement. I have been practicing empty string checks inContinue reading “!is tiny, is false is not!”
- I finally “Got” about Software EngineeringI’ve worked at various tech companies: from “traditional” shops and consultancies, through an investment bank, to high-growth tech firms. I’ve also talked with software engineers working at startups, banking, automotive, big tech, and more “traditional” companies. This mix had a healthy sample of Silicon-Valley companies and ones headquartered outside this Source: What SiliconContinue reading “I finally “Got” about Software Engineering”
- Platform Gold Rush!I have seen unhappiness of engineers in these setups. They join to learn a new cool technology advertised and groomed during hiring. Instead, they end up working and learning towards someone’s abstraction of that tech in the form of Platform Teams… Platform thinking, autonomous teams, and organic growth may be better thanContinue reading “Platform Gold Rush!”