I experienced how hard building a great team and a great product Customers love and want. I witnessed how hard building a category that can really change the world. Without a doubt, this fosters my product & engineering thinking in my daily contributions.
During my recent years, learning how to scale a SaaS Platform, building a great startup, finding awesome people to work and working with big retails in the UK and US were added as indispensable assets to my experience & knowledge. Moreover, I had a chance working at scale and building software for more than 100M monthly active users in meta search, marketplace and travel domains reaching more than 32 markets.
Latest From Blog…
- Always Fail Forward and Pull over PushClearly during COVID-19, Slack became more mainstream. I was wondering how they cope with that scale and found this article. They shared how they deploy. These are the interesting points from the article. Deploys require a careful balance of speed and reliability. As understand from their article, although they are available globally, they stillContinue reading “Always Fail Forward and Pull over Push”
- Tracking Request Body via Application InsightsApplication Insights is a great monitoring tool combines tracing, monitoring and even logging via custom events in one place. For any application running on Azure, it is the native way of doing and especially for .NetCore applications (.NetFramework is still supported?) so much easier to integrate. As most of the tracing tools inContinue reading “Tracking Request Body via Application Insights”
- Back to the FutureThis is a really interesting take on app architecture. Although it doesn’t unfold a lot of details, it still gives a perspective. A BFF to handle client-server sync An SQLLite DB for state management Using OS UI to reduce boilerplate Using perf budgeting to keep things under control Project LightSpeed: Rewriting the MessengerContinue reading “Back to the Future”
- More browser based workflows…I have been using Sketch for a long time and been really happy with its native Mac performance. However, one of the problems between dev and designer was the handoff. I used tools like Zeplin but again it was just too much of a ask for designer to upload the Sketch file toContinue reading “More browser based workflows…”
- Paying bills on time!link.medium.com/Q9ZeO3a9x3 This is no different than having a good financial independence, paying bills on time! Not paying bills on time punishes you with services being cut, reduced comfort and increased levels of stress for everyday. This analogy is no different when it comes to tech debts in architecture, code base and even atContinue reading “Paying bills on time!”