I experienced how hard building a great team and a great product Customers love and want. I witnessed how hard to build a category that can really change the world. Without a doubt, this will foster greatly my product & engineering thinking in my next adventure.
During my recent years, learning how to scale a SaaS Platform, building a great startup, finding awesome people to work and serving to great retails in the UK and US have been added as indispensable assets to my career and experience.
Moreover, I have had a chance working at scale and building software for more than 100M monthly active users in search, marketplace and travel industry reaching more than 32 markets.
In addition, helping customers solve complex software engineering problems by extending software engineering and operational excellence practices, delivering robust and operationally ready software solutions using cloud native software development techniques at big scale financial software designs end to end strengthen my vision and capabilities at enterprise level.
I’m always keen to reflect all these hard gained experiences in my next role to the team via a mentor-mentor relationship with fellow engineers, designers, product managers, leaders and of course to the customers.
Currently, I’m working in a global engineering organization that works directly with the largest companies and not-for-profits in the world to tackle their most significant technical challenges at Microsoft.
Latest From Blog
- Value Created by Testing Infrastructure CodeThe simplest answer is Customer Trust. As you can see from above screenshot, I’m able to get a quick feedback, as fast as 5 seconds, from my Infrastructure Code, CDK Application if I’m going to be earning […]
- Sunday Cleaning 🧹I started to use typescript and nodejs more frequently in my latest projects due to CDK. However, I didn’t realise the side effects especially on node modules folder… Yes, it is 18.42GB of dependency code just sitting […]
- To 5XX or Not to 5XX?Speaking of 5XX errors, I have a strong opinion from a good API design perspective. I developed these opinions by working at both client level and at server level in different projects or even at the same project. Also, […]
- Running NextJS SSR Apps on AWSAt the time of writing this article, AWS is offering multiple options to run a NextJS SSR app. In the scale of self managed to AWS Managed, here are the options: Out of these options, the best […]
- Connecting Postman to Amazon Cognito User Pools for API Access TokensMajority of the time in my recent projects, I use Amazon Cognito for user authentication (sign in, sign up, login with identity providers etc) in front of an Amazon API Gateway. Usually the API endpoints control access […]
- Lambda Result Package is Live!I have been tinkering with this idea of releasing something open source for a while. Recently, I have started to use a pattern in my Lambda code that became so much handy and productive. Today, I’m happy […]
- Living in London is playing TetrisWhether you drive in narrow streets of North London or trying to find a parking spot at the edge of congestion charge zone, you are in constant challenge of squeezing into small pockets of space with your […]